Fig Sugarcane flushable individual toilet sheets. 9000 sheets per pack.
Breaks down in just 4 seconds
Make the switch to sugarcane toilet paper and help keep the planet green!
- Sugarcane is made from the left-over plant after the sugar has been extracted.
- Being a by-product makes it even more sustainable than bamboo.
- Short and delicate fibres make it much softer than bamboo.
- It can break down in 4 seconds when flushed, helping to prevent blocked drains.
- It is harvested every 11 months whereas trees can take 30 years.
- We cram more paper into smaller cartons to reduce the cardon footprint for deliveries.
- Sugarcane has a 65% lower carbon footprint than recycled paper!
- ZERO plastic - even the tape on the box is paper.
Sugarcane Bulk pack Toilet sheets