The Nilfisk SW250 manual sweeper offers an impressive performance in both outdoor spaces as well as indoor floors. It will pick up and remove dust, dirt, grit, nails, bolts, cigarettes, etc. up to 6 times faster than a broom.
Being compact and light, you can also use the sweeper when space is limited or in congested areas. The brooms are rotated by the gear system as the machine is pushed forward by the user, making the sound level low. There is no motor, so daytime cleaning is an attractive, cost-saving option.
Dust is minimised by the built-in filter, and the large hopper means less time emptying. All-in-all this fast and productive Nilfisk sweeper is a great entry level sweeper.
- Huge 38L capacity hopper
- Easy to manoeuvre: Large non-marking wheels make pushing and steering simple
- Handles dust well: Built-in filter for improved dust control and user comfort
- Solid and suited for outdoor use: Rugged corrosion proof frame
- Virtually service free: Simple mechanical construction
- The handle can be adjusted to fit the operator height
- Lightweight, and can be hung or stored vertically
Comes complete with 2 x side brooms, can be used with or without these.
An ideal choice for applications such as cleaning in small factories, car parks, shopping centres, schools, workshops, bus/railway stations as well as outside office buildings.
Nilfisk SW250 Manual Sweeper
Hopper Capacity (L) 38 Working width (mm) 480 - 920 Dimensions (LxWxH mm) 1470x920x1120 Weight (Kg) 20