Acidic deodorant for neutralising and deodorising urine.
A specially formulated detergent deodoriser for the treatment of urine deposits on carpets and upholstery fabrics. Urine Neutraliser will deodorise and chemically neutralise urine on contact to prevent permanent staining and unpleasant odours during cleaning.
Urine Neutraliser may also be used for the treatment of urine contamination and odour on porous hard surfaces and flooring.
- Cleaner, deodoriser & neutraliser for urine contamination on carpets, fabrics, porous hard surfaces & flooring.
- Neutralises odour from urine deposits on contact.
- Helps prevents permanent staining.
- Dilution 1 to 1 or ready-to-use.
- Available in a 5 litre or 1 litre ready-to-use spray.
- Yellow tinted liquid with fresh fragrance.
For professional and industrial use only.
pH Concentrate: 3.5
pH Diluted: 4.0
Urine Neutraliser 1L
For general use and heavy contamination, use Urine Neutraliser undiluted.
For light duty applications dilute Urine Neutraliser with an equal part of water.
Always pretest carpet or fabric for colour fastness before proceeding.
Apply solution directly to contaminated area with sprayer. Blot with clean white towel, mop or sponge and allow area to dry. Heavily contaminated areas of carpet should be extraction cleaned with S775 Extraction Plus and B124 Odour Fresh after pretreatment with Urine Neutraliser.
Urine Neutraliser may not be effective in removing old permanent urine stains